Do you want more love in your life?
Most of us weren’t taught how to have a harmonious relationship and if you don’t yet have the skills as you struggle with the stress, insecurity and self-doubt running rampant today, all your relationships suffer—including the one you have with yourself. Whether you are single and looking or in a relationship and simply looking to add some sizzle, this 4-week workshop is for you.Register Now
"When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too."
- Paulo Coehlo
A great relationship starts with loving yourself.
Most people look for a partner to "complete them". Isn't that what we're taught? I lived with that paradigm for years, unsuccessful in my wishes to find the right partner. Despite having it all together on the outside, I was lonely and miserable on the inside.
Once I accepted that I was whole and complete myself, I fell in love with myself. I fell in love with the struggles of my past and how those challenges made me the man I had become. I released who I thought the world expected me to be, and I embraced who I was.
And that's when the love of my life walked into my life.
Today, Dr. Sam and I are committed to growing together and serving our patients and clients so they can live a joy-filled life. We are excited to teach you our ways!
– Dr. K
Four-Week Program for Singles
- Presented by Dr. K
- 4 virtual one-hour weekly community sessions with opportunities for live one-to-one consults
- Discover what's truly important to your joy and purpose in life
- Design your ideal self
- Learn to fall in love with yourself!
- Be the person your ideal partner would be attracted to
Six-Week Program for Couples
- Presented by Dr. K and his wife, Dr. Samantha Ramanan
- 8 total virtual one-hour weekly community sessions with opportunities for live consults
- Discover the secrets to long-term joy in your relationship
- Learn how to grow together
- Learn how to optimally communicate with your partner
- Note: this is not a replacement for couples therapy; rather, this workshop will take your relationship to the next level